La Universidad de Swansea necesita un Acquisitions & Serials Manager para el desarrollo de la biblioteca digital..
Entidad: Swansea University.
Lugar: Singleton Campus. Swansea (Reino Unido).
- Provide management, leadership and expertise to direct line reports, and other staff where required, allocating responsibilities. Work planning, managing performance and overseeing that recruitment and Professional Services Review of staff is carried out in timely fashion.
- Organise and oversee the operational work of the Library’s acquisitions service in line with the University’s strategy and procurement policies. Ensuring the quality and integrity of data and compliance with relevant frameworks, regulations and legislation.
- To lead and manage change to ensure that the staff and service is responsive to changing user needs and modes of supply.
- Provide key oversight and liaison with suppliers of library resources. Monitoring their performance and ensuring that library staff and other relevant stakeholders are kept informed of library resources issues and developments and their impact on library content provision.
- Responsible for procurement compliance by ensuring that the Library takes maximum advantage of framework agreements and national deals and by working collaboratively with the University’s Procurement and Legal Services team to ensure value for money and regulatory compliance is achieved. Where appropriate, carry out market research in support of procurement decision-making and negotiations.
- Provide support for resource and budget planning through the operational monitoring of budgets and contribute to annual and longer-term planning through the provision of management information reports and advice relating to current expenditure and usage data.
- Lead in the development and where appropriate the delivery of acquisitions specific training to staff and/or other stakeholders. Write reports and/or guidance materials as appropriate.
- Ensure library resources are discoverable, on the shelves and/or readily accessible to authorised users both on and off campus, working collaboratively with Library systems and other stakeholders and/or making more effective use of supplier services as appropriate.
- Oversee and co-ordinate trials of new digital resources in collaboration with library systems team. And subject teams as appropriate and ensuring analysis of feedback to assist the selection of new digital content.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to providing relevant and high quality services to users by engaging in service review and improvement working collaboratively with library systems and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Act as a key contact for suppliers of library resources and relevant external bodies. Ensuring that library staff and other relevant stakeholders are kept informed of library resources issues and developments and their impact on library content provision.
Jornada: Full Time.
Contrato: Permanent- 35 hours per week.
Salario: Grade 9 £40,792 – £48,677.
Contacto: Annette Linton, Head of Library Content and Scholarly Communications, email@example.com