La Universidad de Luxemburgo necesita un oficial para los servicios de la biblioteca digital.
Entidad: University of Luxembourg
- Master degree (min. Bac+5) in Computer Science or in Information/Documentation Science with strong IT experience.
- Strong proficiency with SQL (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
- Basic knowledge of PHP and Java programming to support small in-house developments.
- Able to maintain and apply system patches and updates..
- Experience configuring and maintaining the applications Postgres, Tomcat, Apache running on Ubuntu.
- Familiar with shell scripting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Rigor, organisational skills, customer oriented.
- Team spirit, curiosity, dynamism and sense of initiative.
- Fluent in English, good level in French and/or German (spoken & written).
- Implement the Library’s digital services, tools and policies in collaboration with other departments of the library
- Maintain the IT infrastructure of the Luxembourg Learning Centre in strength collaboration with the IT department of the University and the SAP development team
- Maintain and develop the digital infrastructure of the Library, in particular solutions as ORBilu and internal management tools
- Be the interface with the National Library regarding the university needs for the integrated library information system ALEPH
- Collaborate in managing and maintaining the library website
- Collaborate with library colleagues and external providers to defend, advance, structure and impart the technical knowledge available in the BUL
- Collaborate with library colleagues, the National Library and other University departments to define, develop and implement the digital strategy of the Luxembourg Learning Centre
- Configure and maintain Linux servers running Ubuntu
Contrato: no especificado.
Salario: no especificado.