Iron Mountain precisa un director de operaciones de gestión de documentos
Empresa: Iron Mountain.
- Hands on experience with BPM (mailroom, scanning, data capture services) in support of multiple customer industries.
- Ability to lead large and diverse operational teams and comfortable leading & interacting with technical teams.
- Ability to analyse financial statements, forecast and measure to budget.
- Broad knowledge and technical background in document management; Experience with Kofax Capture, Kofax KTM, IBML, Hyland and Alfresco a benefit.
- Bachelor`s degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability for independent decision making, supporting large customer groups, and managing highly visible projects.
- Must be able to deliver work efficiently through formal and informal channels and display broad understanding of business practices and policies.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, globally matrixed organization.
- Able to manage programmes assigned such that high-impact issues are identified, understood, communicated, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk.
- LEAN Six Sigma experience required, formal belt training a plus
- English plus Spanish, French or German preferred
- Reporting to the VP of Operations, Digital Solutions you will assume responsibility for several scanning facilities and be considered an expert for operational delivery in terms of best practices, efficiency, quality and new capabilitie.
Contrato: No especificado.
Salario: No especificado.