The Corporate Development Department at EDP Renewables is looking for a Document Management Specialist, self-motivated individual with high experience in leading a document management area (records or library management) in a technical, energy or legal field.
Empresa : EDP Renewables.
Lugar : Madrid.
Plazas : 1.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e. Information and Documentation).
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in in leading a document management area (records or library management) in a technical, energy or legal field.
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- Profficient at Document Management tools utilization.
- Advanced knowledge of Office Package.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and additional project goals while maintaining day-to-dayresponsibilities.
- Good problem-solving and process design skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities as required.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate multi-disciplinar teams.
The Document Management Coordinator has overall responsibility for the company’s Document Management program. Specific primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the document management needs for digital and physical documents for the different companies / geographies, and define potential solutions.
- Define the strategy for digital and physical documents management.Define, implement and maintain the policies, guidelines and criteria for documents management.
- Ensure the knowledge and fulfilment of policies across the company.
- Develop and implement procedures that accurately reflect the intent and purpose of the associated policies.
- Works with the General Counsel and other internal staff to develop and implement documents retention policies for effective and efficient handling of business records and other information.
- Centralize the documents management activity both for digital and physical documents:
- Documents categorization and archiving.
- Documents search.
- Enforcement of the records lifecycle.
- Ensure accuracy and accessibility of information.
- Implement and communicate the Document Management Tool across the organization and train on its functionalities:
- Evaluation of document management tools.
- Selection and integration of document management tools.
- Coordination of system improvements and works with IT staff in developing, testing, and implementing system upgrades.
- Coordinates communication of procedures and employee training regarding proper document filing and storage processes.
- Support all areas in activities related with document management.
- Support internal/external Document Management Program audits.
- Define and develop a Document Management Training program.
Fuente : Linkedin