Lugar : Granada y alrededores
Plazas : 1
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in security engineering. You will be responsible for our user documentation.
Code is a key part of all kinds of software, and its documentation is the other key part. Our community needs to understand our product to properly use it. A technical but user friendly documentation is needed.
- Fluent in English. It is a must-have to be well versed in English when writting documentation.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with RST and Markdown.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Design and document Wazuh and all its related components.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate questions about our documentation.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
Wazuh, Inc ofrece:
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible daily work schedule.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Fuente: LinkedIn Jobs.