Ammadeus requiere un recién graduado en Gestión del Conocimiento o Documentación para formar parte del parte del equipo de Conocimiento Legal (LKC)
- Do you hold a university degree preferably in knowledge management or library information?
- Do you have a Spanish work permit or are you a member of the EU?
- Do you manage well with MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint?
- Do you have any knowledge of document management databases?
- Are you an analytical person, flexible and looking forward to working in a multicultural and multinational environment?
- Do you have a proficient level of English? We don’t need you to speak Spanish (if you do, great!) but it is essential that you can speak, and more importantly write, proficiently in English. We’re a truly international company in which English is the official language (all interviews will be held in English).
- You’ll work mostly with the Legal Knowledge team but also other Legal counterparts in Group Privacy
- You’ll develop great SharePoint skills supporting the different teams to manage content and access of internal sites
- You’ll have the possibility to be part of the Amadeus extended Privacy and Compliance team and get involved in the field of Privacy
- You’ll gain knowledge and experience in how legal information needs to be collected, organized and cascaded to relevant enterprise stakeholders
Jornada: no especificada.
Salario: no especificado.