PE Global está buscando un/a gestor/a documental para una empresa biofarmaceútica líder en Cambridge
Empresa : PE Global
Lugar : United Kingdom
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in R&D/pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of quality and compliance
- Experience in developing regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing.
- Sound project management and organizational skills.
- Experience of electronic clinical trial/SOP/document systems (e.g., Documentum).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Management of R&D process documentation per required process (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure [SOP] on SOPs) in accordance with agreed timelines and in adherence with format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Development and facilitation of the creation and/or revision of materials such as SOPs, manuals, and related business process documentation in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts. Note: these activities will usually take place virtually and across different time zones.
- Liaison with other members of the QCA group (e.g. Business Process Modellers) and also the business (e.g. Business Process Owner, Document Owner, Authors, Subject Matter Experts).
- Management of documents via the established R&D Document Review process using the electronic document repository (EDM Quality).
- Track and provide regular updates to process project inventory tool and to key Points of Contact
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on +44 2036424570 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.