The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing a first point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries and providing expertise to customers, distributors and internal stakeholders for one or more major product families. The position’s main purpose is to diagnose and resolve both technical and product functional inquiries or to handle implementation requirements.
Lugar: Madrid o Bercelona.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years’ related client service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills; any other European language is an advantage.
- Proven skills with MS Office Suite of products.
- Experience with tools/services such as Salesforce, Atlassian, WebEx and other relevant support systems.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, web proxy, IP addresses.
- Experience with library workflow tools such as OPACs, discovery layers, academic research tools and other bibliographic records systems.
- Experience using SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting in UNIX systems and/or Oracle databases.
- Ability to learn new products quickly and to adapt to changes in delivered services.
- Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting, debugging others/own code, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing market/business conditions.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work well under stringent deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn and adjust to new things very rapidly.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently as well.
- Good interpersonal skills: gets along well with others.
- Shares knowledge readily and recognizes own need to learn.
- Ability to consistently follow predefined guidelines, protocols and procedures.
- Responsible for proactive, seamless customer service in response to client service requests received via multiple channels (telephone, e-mail, chat, or in-person visits) for assigned product family.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal departments in assigned region to deliver exceptional service.
- Investigate, report and document customer issues and/or enhancement requests. Ensure that both internal and external stakeholders are updated as appropriate.
- Report queries, product defects and feature requests for resolution as appropriate
- Actively participates in product discussions, working closely with senior members of the team to optimize the customer experience.
- Attend and report on product update or training sessions as assigned. Maintain current knowledge of products, processors and feature functionality.
- Authors and maintain product support collaterals as needed to enhance product adoption and usage, including FAQ’s, Technical Tips, technical/functional specifications, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues across teams to solve issues, improve time to issue resolution and streamline the overall customer experience.
Otra información de interés:
- This position is based in a PQ/EXL corporate office.
- This position requires local weekday attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. PQ/EXL seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Requisition Number: 2938