The EUI Library supports research at the Institute with a team of 20 librarians and information specialists. Over forty years of investment in collections, services and infrastructure have resulted in an internationally recognised social science research library, valued for its multi-national character and the high quality of its collections with a special emphasis on Europe.
Empresa: European University Institute
Lugar: Florencia, Italia
The EUI has open a hiring process to contract an Open Science Librarian who first objective will be contributing to the development of the Open Access content and services: preservation, dissemination, discovery and enhanced analytics.
• Contributing to the development of the Open Access content and services: preservation, dissemination, discovery and enhanced analytics
• Supporting the EUI community with services, outreach and instructions related to scholarly communication and publishing, including copyright and permissions, author rights, research impact
• Providing support and creating communication tools for library information specialists in line with the team’s activities
• Participating in relevant library working groups with focus on the researchers’ needs
• Dealing with external publishers and staying abreast of developments in the publishing area
• Coordinating communication events related to the activities of the team
• Performing other related duties as required