Publicado en: RecBib: empleo
Puesto: Knowledge Management Sourcing Project Coordinator
Jornada laboral: Completa
This role is designed to support the knowledge sourcing operations at BCG, as well as selected projects involving content integration and presentation in our knowledge repositories. While the role supports two areas of the Knowledge Practice Area it will be implemented and managed to ensure project types are aligned and relevant, with a clear focus on content sourcing, integration and measurement.
This position has a global scope and involves substantial work with virtual teams around the world. It touches a wide variety of knowledge and research management activities and projects.
Resposabilidades del puesto:
Content Sourcing Responsibilities primarily involve: the tracking and analysis of BCG’s usage and cost of external information sources. Responsibilities may include:
- Provide decision support analysis, reports and insights on information providers and users.
- Co-manage relationships with information providers, including resolving content or technology related issues.
- Collaborate with internal consumers and collect feedback and data on vendors regarding their performance.
- Analyze and provide insight on knowledge resource inventory changes.
- Provide insight and analysis to support ongoing optimization of research and information content based.
- Evaluate potential new sources and analyze comparable offerings.
- Manage the vendor contracting and administration relationships. Track and report on changes in spending on information sources, track and resolve open invoice issues. Review invoices for accuracy and compare users to inventory and their allocated costs.
- Coordinate content support and training. Where necessary, assume a content support role when advanced or more challenging content issues arise.
Knowledge/Content Coordination Responsibilities primarily involve: content integration, presentation and measurement projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Facilitate and assist with the execution of projects, primarily focused on content management and presentation.
- Coordinate knowledge content usage and contribution metrics development, deployment, analysis and communication to stakeholders.
- Coordinate projects related to content strategy and integration, incorporating a comprehensive view of knowledge and information content strategies.
- Engage closely with project team members and stakeholders, including case teams and practice area knowledge teams, to understand their needs and identify key areas for improvement with regards to knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Stay current on market trends in the knowledge and information management area to help bring cutting-edge ideas.
- Estudios mínimos: Licenciado – Documentación (a MUST Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.)
- Idiomas: English – Proficiency level.
- Experiencia laboral: Minimum of 3-5 years of project management or relevant business experience; minimum 1-3 years experience licensing and managing externally provided information; working knowledge of major European information and research providers.
- Otros requisitos:
- Project coordination experience is required; including the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives with strong facilitation, requirements gathering, network building and influencing abilities.
- Must have strong and innovative analysis, problem solving and organizational skills as well as ability to track and manage multiple competing priorities and projects.
- Must be eager to identify opportunities for change and ways to solve them.
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer feedback highly desirable.
Fuente: BiblioJobs. Documentación.