The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing a first point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries and providing expertise to customers, distributors and internal stakeholders for one or more major product families. The position’s main purpose is to diagnose and resolve both technical and product functional inquiries or to handle implementation requirements.
Lugar: Madrid o Bercelona.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years’ related client service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills; any other European language is an advantage.
- Proven skills with MS Office Suite of products.
- Experience with tools/services such as Salesforce, Atlassian, WebEx and other relevant support systems.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, web proxy, IP addresses.
- Experience with library workflow tools such as OPACs, discovery layers, academic research tools and other bibliographic records systems.
- Experience using SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting in UNIX systems and/or Oracle databases.
- Ability to learn new products quickly and to adapt to changes in delivered services.
- Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting, debugging others/own code, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing market/business conditions.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work well under stringent deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn and adjust to new things very rapidly.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently as well.
- Good interpersonal skills: gets along well with others.
- Shares knowledge readily and recognizes own need to learn.
- Ability to consistently follow predefined guidelines, protocols and procedures.