Descripción: The newly-created Global Customer Experience team is the champion for BBVA´s customer-centered strategy and is building a world-class team of digital talent to envision, design, and deploy a comprehensive set of radically differentiated experiences across the entire customer lifecycle. BBVA´s unique and authentic commitment to be “transparent, clear, and responsible” with all its stakeholders is the philosophical foundation that supports and accelerates the team´s customer experience work. As a Design Librarian, he/she is responsible for ensuring that all UX knowledge items are made accessible to those who need them in an efficient and effective manner. The Design Librarian facilitates UX knowledge building and sharing by supporting collaboration in the knowledge management process across all UX teams. This position will drive consistency in the customer delivery experience and improve operational efficiencies by leveraging documentation and making it available for internal and external users. It has to transfer knowledge from the place where it is generated to the place where you are going to use, and involves the development of the necessary skills within organizations to share and use among its members as well as to value and assimilate if you are outside of these.
Estudios: Degree in library science, information science, or documentalist.
- Help promote knowledge sharing practices in UX department.
- Create templates and processes to help teams easily build documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues with knowledge management tools.
- Facilitate the maximum the processes of understanding and assimilation of information, and the tasks that users perform in a space defined information.
- Establish best practices and standardized processes for content creators to effectively contribute to the UX knowledge ensuring that the information is useful and current.
- Develop a platform for the creation and communication, becoming the “one-stop shop” for crucial information needed for decision-making.
- Coordinate the efforts of UX teams in the creation of effective, internally-focused training materials, advising on the creation of learning paths.
- 3+ years experience as a knowledge manager or related field (technical writer, internal communications, or content management)
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with content management
- Experience using wikis and other information repositories
- Experience working in a software development environment
- Familiar with the software development life cycle and Agile processes
- Degree in library science, information science, or documentalist.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- Knowledge of project management or Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments, ideally with fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Experience working within the Financial sector a plus.
- A sense of humor combined with professionalism and tenacity.