The University of Iowa Libraries seeks an innovative, collaborative, and service-oriented librarian to serve as Curator of Rare Books, with a particular focus on the history of the book and book arts.
Entidad: University of Iowa Libraries.
Lugar: Iowa City (Washington ).
- ALA-accredited Master’s degree in Library and Information Science.
- Two years of professional experience working in a special collections environment, including the physical handling of rare books, archival collections, and/or works on paper.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based setting where consultation, flexibility, collaboration and cooperation are essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity in the workplace or community.